We had an escape! Most of the cultures had found ways through (despite our sealing job) and grown on the outside of the dishes. We washed the lids and the outsides of the petri dishes, changed the oats by putting the new ones into the centers to lure it back in. Hopefully it works! I’ve been keeping in touch with our followers on the UBC Gardens’ site and they continue to supply us with helpful tips. First thing tomorrow, we start a new culture in the maze; according to my new calculations (I made a mistake when I made the maze) the fastest time it could solve it in is 10.222 (repeat) hours, so I’m going to have to take it home in the afternoon to keep an eye on it.